Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What 1970s era cop bombed as Rick Blaine in a 1983 television remake of the legendary film "Casablanca"?
2. While a show based on "Westworld" was successful 35 years later, what science fiction writer bombed with a spinoff called "Beyond Westworld" in 1980?
3. Which member of the cast of "Friends" has "Misfits of Science" (1985) on their resume?
4. What future A-List actress was in the cast of the very short-lived 1980 police drama "B.A.D. Cats"?
5. "The Nutt House" (1989) bombed despite having what famous film director as one of its creators?
6. What member from the cast of "The Carol Burnett Show" tried to make a go of it as "Ace Crawford, Private Eye" (1983)?
7. One of Scott Bakula's earliest roles was on the short lived series "Gung Ho" (1986). What was the name of his character?
8. Suzanne Pleshette was in the short-lived series "Maggie Briggs" (1984). What was her profession on the show?
9. What comedian starred in the short lived family sitcom "AKA Pablo" (1984)?
10. The police drama "The Last Precinct" (1986) was pulled after only eight episodes. What "Batman" actor played Captain Rick Wright?
Source: Author parrotman2006
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.