Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these characters did *not* die during Buffy's high school graduation ceremony?
2. In which season four episode did Buffy sink a stake into Spike's chest, whilst fighting him outside of the UC Sunnydale campus?
3. Where did Angel first meet Detective Kate Lockley?
4. I am sure most fans know that Xander's name is Alexander Harris. But, who was the only Scooby to ever call him "Alex", in the season six episode "Tabula Rasa"?
5. Other than offering a great deal of demonic knowledge, which Scooby member had a penchant for cleaning his glasses and getting knocked unconscious?
6. Which of the gang did Giles employ at the Magic Box in season five?
7. I give an honorary "Scooby Gang" title to this character killed in the pilot episode. He was a friend of Xander and Willow, and lured Buffy and Xander down toward the Master's lair in episode two. What was his name and who played him?
8. Which Scooby had the misinformation of being turned into a werewolf after being bitten by his cousin Jordy?
9. After Angel left Sunnydale, several Scoobies found their way to Los Angeles. Which Scooby never made it there to appear on "Angel"?
10. I bestow another "Honorary" title to Joyce Summers, Buffy and Dawn's mother. Through her five seasons, Joyce became a beloved character, though not technically a Scooby (as she wasn't really an evil fighter). Though never seen once, what kind of business did Joyce run in Sunnydale?
11. As a reluctant member of the Scooby Gang, Cordelia Chase began on her path as an evil fighter. She dated Xander and fought baddies, all the while questioning her sanity. She was rich and popular and couldn't believe she was involved with these people. Sadly, her path led to her death after which former higher power took control of her body, and birthed itself on "Angel"?
12. This Scooby arrived in town in the third season of "Buffy". They were all reluctant to accept him as the town's newest Watcher, except for Cordy, who found him intensely attractive. And, while he mumbled, stumbled, and grumbled his way through his stint as Watcher, he went on to achieve great success as an evil fighter. Who was this Watcher, who went on to become quite adept as a leader and a fighter on "Angel"?
13. The third season of "Buffy" was a tumultuous time for the gang. Faith arrived and went bad, Angel came back from Hell and was unable to fully resume his romance with Buffy, and the mayor was using the town to ascend into a true demon. So, when Faith poisoned Angel at the end of the season, whose blood saved his life?
14. In season one we met Jenny Calendar, the school computer science teacher. She was a modern day pagan, or so she said, and a love interest for Giles. In season two we learned she'd been sent to Sunnydale to spy on Angel. This betrayal not only led to a parting of the ways between her and the Scoobies, but it also led to her death. Who killed her and how?
15. One last "Honorary" Scooby title in this quiz goes to a slayer named Kendra. After Buffy's momentary death in the season one finale, Kendra was called as a slayer. One slayer dies, and another slayer takes her place. This reset the slayer path, because two slayers lived at the same time. When Kendra died in season two, this led to Faith being called, and Faith had a huge character arc on both "Buffy" and "Angel". But, which character was the one who killed Kendra?
Source: Author Gamemaster1967
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.