Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is this famous work by the great Michelangelo?
2. What is the name of this well known sculpture?
3. Can you name this famous statue that was completed some time between 460-450 BC?
4. This sculpture on display at the Louvre Museum in France is one of the most famous in the world. What is its common name?
5. Which goddess of the hunt does this sculpture portray?
6. Can you complete the name of this sculpture?
"Psyche Revived by Cupid's *WHAT*?
7. This is one of two sculptures by Donatello of which ovine biblical character?
8. Can you complete this sculpture's name? "Flying *WHO*"
9. Once known as the "The Dying Gladiator" what is the correct title of this sorrowful piece?
10. Finally, and yes he's urinating, what is the name of this adorable little fellow?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.