Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The oldest and biggest political party in India is the Congress I, what does the I stand for?
2. The biggest challenger to the Congress party has been the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). What is the electoral symbol of this party?
3. The Communist Party of India has pockets of influence in India. Which of these states in India was until 2011 known as an unconquerable bastion of the leftists?
4. One of the right wing parties in Indian politics is the Shiv Sena. Who is the founder of the Shiv Sena?
5. A prominent regional party in India is the AIADMK. Who founded this party?
6. The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) is a regional party, which grew so fast that it was elevated as a national party. Who founded the BSP?
7. The Telugu Desam Party (TDP) is an important regional party in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Who is the founder of this party?
8. The Janata party founded in 1977 has split, merged, split, re-merged umpteen number of times. One of its incarnations is the Janata Dal (Secular); who is the founder of this party?
9. Just as the Janata Dal split many times, the Congress party too has had splits. One of its splinter groups is the Trinamool Congress. Who founded this party?
10. One of the partners of the Communist party is the Forward Bloc. Who founded this party?
Source: Author deepakmr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.