Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Please tell me the full name of Gandhi.
2. The Nehru family was previously called Kauls. The reason they changed their family name to Nehru was because they lived near a nehar (river).
3. Which king's historical story inspired little Gandhi to speak the truth every time?
4. Who was the mother of J.L. Nehru?
5. In which country did Mahatma Gandhi try to fight against the oppression of the blacks by the whites?
6. When was Nehru elected as the President of the prestigious Indian National Congress?
7. Which action did Gandhi call a 'Himalayan Miscalculation'?
8. Mr. Nehru is fondly referred to by children as ________ Nehru.
9. Bal G. Tilak was the political Guru of Mahatma Gandhi.
10. Who gave the famous speech on February 2, 1948 after Gandhiji passed away on January 30?
Source: Author ankuranky3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.