Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who founded the Indian National Congress (INC) party?
2. The Vajpayee government was defeated in a historic vote on the floor of the Lok Sabha in 1998 by a margin of just one vote! Who was the one MP who violated his party whip and voted against the government thus probably being the one member who caused the fall of the government?
3. The world's first democratically elected Communist Government was formed in which Indian state?
4. Who was the president of India who had actually threatened to dismiss the prime minister and had (for some time) created a crisis?
5. If the two chambers of the Indian Parliament (Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha) meet for a joint session, who is authorised under the constitution to chair this joint session?
6. If the President of India has to resign, to whom should he submit his resignation letter?
7. The preamble of the Indian Constitution 'We the people _____', contains some key terms. This preamble has been amended later. Which of the following words in the preamble was not present when the Constitution first came into effect?
8. Prevention of cow slaughter is a fundamental duty of citizens as prescribed by the Constitution of India.
9. What does the Tenth schedule of the Indian Constitution contain?
10. Which of the following prime ministers of India did NOT die in office?
Source: Author deepakmr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.