Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Mahatma Gandhi is often called the "Father of the Indian Nation". True or false?
2. What was the name of Mahatma Gandhi's father?
3. In what year was Mahatma Gandhi born?
4. Who was the wife of Mahatma Gandhi?
5. Which of the following books were written by Mahatma Gandhi?
6. In which year did Gandhi travel to London to study Law?
7. In what year did Gandhiji return to India after working in South Africa?
8. When did Mahatma Gandhi start the policy of satyagraha, in protest against the Rowlatt Act?
9. In which year did Mahatma Gandhi start the Quit India Movement?
10. In what year did Mahatama Gandhi die?
Source: Author Insanity_In_Me
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.