Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If I were to say "Tuesday" in Spanish, which word would I use?
2. In which language, known for being the original language of the Old Testament, would "Wednesday" translate to Yom Revii?
3. If I were to say "Friday" in Russian, I would use which word?
4. Ah, Sunday in France...a perfect getaway! But Sunday isn't "Sunday" in France. How would you say this day of the week in French?
5. In which language, famous for its ties with sauerkraut, bratwurst, and dirndls, would "Mittwoch" be the word for Wednesday?
6. They say that Mondays are Mondays all the world round. But what is the Japanese word for this day of the week?
7. Giovedi is the Italian word for which day of the week, known by some to be the day after "hump day"?
8. If I were to say "Sunday" in Hebrew, which word would be best?
9. Which day of the week, commonly known as the first day in the weekend, translates to Doyobi in Japanese?
10. Which language, commonly associated with matryoshka dolls and borscht, translates the word "Thursday" into "Chetverg"?
Source: Author lordprescott
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.