Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Supremes were formed right out of high school, but their original name was not The Supremes. Do you remember their original name?
2. The trio of lovely young ladies who were The Supremes consisted of Diana Ross, Mary Wilson and Florence Ballard. Now which was the oldest of the three?
3. The Supremes hold the distinction of being the first American group to release five consecutive number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. Which single was the first in this series?
4. Just the mention of The Supremes should instantly bring to mind one of the greatest songwriting teams of all time. Who were responsible for crafting many of The Supremes greatest hits?
5. On which record label did The Supremes make their recording debut?
6. In 1967, Florence Ballard was replaced by Cindy Birdsong. From which act did Birdsong find her way to The Supremes?
7. The Supremes amassed quite an assortment of awards in their career including four Grammy awards.
8. When Diana Ross departed the group, who was her replacement?
9. Where did Diana Ross make her final performance with The Supremes?
10. Which Broadway show was somewhat based on the legacy of The Supremes?
Source: Author ralzzz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.