Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As I stand at the top of this tower, I see the Pearl River running swiftly through the city around me as well as many of the ten districts that call this Chinese city home. Where am I?
2. As I take the elevator to the top of this residential building, one of the world's tallest, I can see the Pacific Ocean and spots dozens of miles away. This building, Q1, is a great way to look down upon sunny Surfer's Paradise in which Australian city?
3. As I reach the roof of one of Scandinavia's tallest buildings, I'm not sure which way to look to find Copenhagen. It takes me a while to find the Oresund Bridge, but it's there, and so is the city's oldest building, St. Peter's Church. Where am I?
4. As I look down over the edge of the viewing platform on this structure, I see Sports City. If I look out along the cityscape I can also see Education City and the coast of the Indian Ocean. Which city am I looking at from Aspire Tower?
5. As I stare through the windows of this structure I can see the rest of an international business center including the Naberezhnaya Tower and Imperia Tower. What is the Russian city I'm standing atop?
6. As I ascend to the top of this tall tower I can see the Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Nile. In fact, this tower is taller than the Great Pyramids and it's closer to the Nile. What's the name of the Egyptian city I'm looking over?
7. As I look down, I see the Blue Jays playing a major league ballgame and I can see the rides on Centre Island in motion. From here I can also see First Canadian Place. What Canadian city am I in?
8. As I feel the wind at my back, I can see Montmartre from this tall tower, the tallest in the country. Where could I be standing to see the Ile de la Cite at a height of 273m?
9. As I walk along the windows of the top floor of the Commerzbank Tower I can see a technological city below. In the distance I see planes landing at an international hub, the Main River, and Saint Bartholomew's Cathedral. Which city must I be in?
10. As I try to see over the mountains separating this capital city from the Caribbean, I'm unable to see the water. Instead, I can always look down through the windows of the Parque Central Complex to see Plaza Bolivar. Which city must I be in?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.