Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Popular illusionist David Copperfield shares his colourful name with a character from a novel of the same title by which author?
2. Canadian actor Lorne Greene played the character Ben Cartwright on which popular television show which ran from 1959 to 1973?
3. Which parsimonious-sounding character's name was the title of a song by the Beatles which appeared on their 'Abbey Road' album?
4. Actress Goldie Hawn has graced our film and television screens many times and been nominated for and received numerous awards, but for which of her films did she win the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress?
5. 'A Study in Scarlet' was a book first published in 1887 which introduced which world-famous fictional detective to an eager and adoring public, who has since been portrayed in numerous films and television series?
6. Which colourful surname is shared by a 'Golden Girl' named Betty and a singer named Barry?
7. Which of the following actresses with a colourful-sounding name played the role of Batgirl in the 1997 film 'Batman and Robin'?
8. What is the title of Oscar Wilde's classic tale about a degenerate man whose idle wish becomes all too real and brings about his own downfall?
9. The 1972 film 'Lady Sings the Blues' depicts the life and career of which American singer, who died in 1959?
10. With a memorable musical score by Henry Mancini and featuring Peter Sellers as hapless detective Inspector Jacques Clouseau, what was the name of the diamond that featured in a 1964 film of the same name, which went on to be the first of a long series?
Source: Author Jennifer5
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.