Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First of all, before taking this quiz, I would like you to assume that the year that starts a new century ends with two noughts.
Let's begin with a mathematical problem that many people consider to be the easiest to answer.
What is the sum of two numbers wherein the addend is a certain number raised to the power of zero, and the augend is a number that is also raised to the power of zero?
2. In comparison to fish-size extremities, what geographic nation on Earth is the least similar to the stout infantfish?
3. What substance is produced when two neutral atoms, both with one electron, are combined with another neutral atom with eight electrons?
4. What object was held by the creator of "Poor Richard's Almanac", and had the lock-opener attached to it struck by static electricity as the described person was holding it?
5. What simple method of perception is used when you utilise your organ that contains rods and cones?
6. The factorial sign in mathematics is also commonly used as a punctuation for what?
7. What vocal performer was given a six-word nickname which could be defined as "the male monarch of Boulder and Coil"?
8. Who preceded the second man to step on a particular object that takes 384,402 km to reach?
9. How many 86,400 seconds are incremented in a year that is divisible by four, or divisible by four-hundred during a year that starts a new century?
10. A certain means of transportation crashed near a province that became part of the second-largest country in 1949 during the thirteenth year of the twentieth century?
Source: Author CountSolo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.