Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Door, cricket and polish can all follow which of these?
2. Which ailment did the film character 'Dr Strangelove' suffer with?
3. Ranidaphobia is the fear of which of these?
4. A Mr. Scamander is the main character of 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them', a 2016 film set in J.K. Rowling's 'Harry Potter' universe. What is his first name?
5. The chemical element with the atomic number 117 was named after which U.S. state in 2016?
6. Lonesome George, who died in 2012, was the last living example of what species of giant tortoise?
7. Which of these musical compositions was written first?
8. Ben Nevis is the highest point of the United Kingdom, but which of these areas is the lowest?
9. The colors of the rings on the Olympic flag are: blue, yellow, black, green, and red. What color is the field that they are presented on?
10. What does the 'RMS' mean in RMS Titanic?
Source: Author Fifiona81
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.