Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Aryavarta is another historical name for India.
2. In which century did Gautama Buddha and Vardhman Mahavira established their religions?
3. How many Indians follow Buddhism as their religion?
4. Santhara is NOT practiced in Jainism.
5. Which country has largest number of post offices in the world?
6. Which is the largest employer in India in terms of the number of its employees?
7. Where is the world's highest cricket ground situated in India?
8. What is the highest civilian honor awarded by the Indian government?
9. How many colours appear on the Indian flag?
10. Who was the first President of the Indian National Congress?
Source: Author vksingh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.