Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You know that the capital of India is New Delhi, but which is considered the financial capital?
2. Which is the national fruit of India?
3. When did India become free from British colonial rule?
4. What is India's official national sport?
5. Which was India's first feature film?
6. Who was India's first Prime Minister?
7. During the freedom struggle, which Indian leader was affectionately called "Bapu"?
8. What is the national motto of India?
9. Which of the following is NOT a form of Indian martial arts?
10. Which of the following is NOT a unique feature about India?
Source: Author puitpankaj
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.