Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where would I be if I was at the place where Neil and Buzz, while inside "the Eagle", landed?
2. The Rosetta Stone was found by a French soldier in 1799. What is the name of the country, famous for Pharaohs, where he found it?
3. The Blue Whale is the largest mammal ever known, but which small creature does it mostly eat?
4. What must you add to something to re-hydrate it?
5. Sherpa Norgay Tenzing from Nepal and the person I am thinking of, were the first to reach the summit of Mount Everest. Who is this New Zealander?
6. If I had some sushi what would I do with it?
7. Early Roman calendars had only ten months, but two months were added to the start of their calendar. These two months are still use in the western calendar today. To which two months am I referring?
8. What colour is typically associated with envy?
9. One of these birds is a type of kingfisher you can find in Australia, but which one?
10. Waitangi Day is a commemoration of the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi in 1840 in New Zealand. Who were the signatories (one of them brought the Union Jack with them)?
Source: Author Dave42007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.