Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What do you call a tennis championship where all the contestants are small furry creatures with pointed orange noses and a tendency to pick up litter?
2. How many imaginary numbers does it take to change a lightbulb?
3. A man is sitting at a table in a restaurant, when the waiter comes up and asks "Can I get you any Budapest, Sir?". "No" replies the man, "I'm not ...
4. What borders Colombia and sings "No Woman No Cry"?
5. I say, I say, I say, did you hear that Andrew Lloyd Webber's writing a new musical, about Calzone on roller skates? It's called ...
6. An explorer has been wandering for days, lost in the Amazonian jungle. Late one night, he blunders into the isolated village of an indigenous tribe, and pleads (using sign language) to be given food and water. The tribal elder indicates (using some strangely sophisticated sign language) that he will be offered what he wants, provided he can pass the villagers' traditional test of manhood.
Desperately hungry and thirsty, the explorer agrees. The elder disappears for a moment, and then reappears, carrying a small toad. He touches the toad's back with the tip of his tongue, and then (after several minutes of staggering around with his eyes all bleary) invites the explorer to do the same.
The explorer licks the toad, and for the next hour his head is filled with the strangest visions and hallucinations.
When the explorer comes to his senses, the elder asks him what he has seen. He replies "It was a strange and unfamiliar dream. I imagined I was an extraordinarily wealthy American businessman, with a strange fascination for sleds. What was this creature you made to lick, that could produce such an effect?"
"Ah" says the elder, it was a ...
7. What did Alexander the Great eat for breakfast?
8. Doctor, Doctor. I keep thinking I'm the 21st president of the United States.
Ah, sir, you have a case of ...
9. Did you hear the Queen song about what it's like to be a mushroom in France? It's called ...
10. What would you call it if the writers of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and "Bleak House" got together to raise poultry?
Source: Author Islingtonian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.