Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Some say being vegetarian is a big missed steak. Which of these do many vegetarians choose to miss because it is considered animal-based?
2. Nurses will carry a red crayon around with them because, sometimes, they may need to draw blood. Which of the following also has the "primary" occupation of drawing blood?
3. Did you hear about the two TV antennas that got married? The wedding was boring but the reception was great! With the advent of cable and fiber service, TV antennas are almost a thing of the past. However, in their day, many installations used a rotator to point the antenna at different transmitters (say in different cities). Why don't dish antenna hookups need one of these rotators?
4. You cannot trust an atom because they make up everything! Atoms have been known as the building blocks of matter since ancient Greek times. Who was credited with the first modern atomic theory based on his experiments with atmospheric gases?
5. If a child refuses a nap, it should be charged with resisting a rest. OK, so you know a nap means a snooze, zizz, rest, but which of the following is the meaning of KNAP?
6. How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together! What species of penguin breeds in the coldest environment of any bird?
7. Why can't a leopard hide? Because he's always spotted. What are leopard spots called?
8. A Secret Service agent was fired by President Trump because, instead of yelling out "Get down, Mr. President", he called out "Donald, duck". Speaking of presidents and the Secret Service, which president signed the legislation that created the Secret Service?
9. What did the zero say to the eight? "Nice belt." Someone else who has a nice belt is Batman, though in his case, he calls it a "utility belt". Does he ever carry kryptonite in his belt?
10. A priest, a pastor, and a rabbit entered a clinic to donate blood. The nurse asked the rabbit, "What's your blood type?" The rabbit replied, "I'm probably a type O". For blood donation, how many main blood types are there?
Source: Author JCSon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.