Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Gambia has a small coastal area on which of these bodies of water?
2. The official language of The Gambia makes it an easy place to vacation. While there are many local languages most of the population are fluent in which of the following languages?
3. One of the most popular tourist attractions in The Gambia is the Abuko Nature Reserve, home to many indigenous species. Which of these animals are you LEAST likely to see here?
4. Located about 10 miles (16 km) from the capital city of Banjul is the Kachikally crocodile pool. Which of the following statements about this tourist attraction is true?
5. If you visit N'jai Kunda you can see an ancient structure that looks a lot like which of the following options?
6. If I want to go mountain climbing while in The Gambia, which mountain chain should I expect to be climbing in?
7. Which of the following currencies would you use when you tour The Gambia?
8. In the opening it was stated that The Gambia is located in north-western Africa. With that piece of information can you guess which of these countries is the only one to share a border with The Gambia?
9. At the turn of the 21st century approximately 3/4 of the country's population lived below the International poverty line.
10. The Gambia is split east to west by which of the following rivers? (Don't think too hard on this one.)
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.