Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the administrative capital of Guadeloupe?
2. What is the name of the volcano on the island?
3. Who was the first European to set foot on Guadeloupe?
4. What is the official language of Guadeloupe?
5. What is the name of the channel which separates Basse-Terre from Grande-Terre?
6. What is the currency of Guadeloupe?
7. What is the name of the main square in Pointe a Pitre?
8. Which of these is not a typical Guadeloupean dish?
9. Ti moun' is the Creole word for...
10. What is the name of the series of three waterfalls on Basse Terre?
Source: Author beachbabe2004
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.