Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Georgia's capital, Tblisi, is on a river which is known as the Kúr when it flows through Georgia's neighbour, Azerbaijan. What is the river Kúr known as when it flows through Georgia, though?
2. What political decision made by the Georgian government caused widespread protests in 2003?
3. Which of these places/landmarks is not located in Georgia?
4. Which of these Georgian settlements is not considered to be a city?
5. Georgian is the official language of most regions of Georgia, but which region has its own official language?
6. Which of these is not a Georgian port/harbour?
7. Georgia has a problem with immigrants coming into the country. True or False?
8. Most countries are known by a different name in their own tongue. What is Georgia known as in Georgian?
9. How many years after the independence of Georgia was the constitution adopted?
10. Georgia has borders with which four countries?
Source: Author Flynn_17
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.