Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the largest city in New Mexico?
2. Which is the largest city in the Lehigh Valley region of Pennsylvania, and the third largest in the state altogether?
3. Which is the largest city by population in Alaska?
4. The University of Michigan is located in which city?
5. Which state is nicknamed "The Natural State"?
6. Which city, nicknamed the "Big Peach", was burned to the ground on the orders of William T Sherman on November 11th, 1864?
7. Which fading resort city enjoyed a rebirth in the 1970s when state voters approved casino gambling, the first casino in the city opening in 1978?
8. Which city is nicknamed the "Rubber Capital of the World"?
9. Which city once proclaimed itself the "Helium Capital of the World"?
10. Which city has the slogan the "Live Music Capital of the World"?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.