Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which city in California has a name derived from the Greek for "I have found it!"?
2. Which city, nicknamed "The Flagship City", is situated in the heart of the "Rust Belt"?
3. Where would you find the MetLife Stadium and Meadowlands Racetrack?
4. Which city is the site of the University of Oregon?
5. Which city is located at the mouth of the Snohomish River and is home to one of the largest marinas on the west coast of the USA?
6. Which city is the site of Michigan State University?
7. Which Texas city lies on the banks of the Rio Grande, directly across the river from the Mexican city of Ciudad Juarez?
8. Which Indiana city, situated on a horseshoe bend of the Ohio River, is nicknamed the "River City"?
9. Which city in New York State was an important "station" on the underground railroad for escaped slaves in the 19th century and was devastated by a flood of the Chemung River in 1972?
10. Which city is the site of Northwestern University?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor zh1322
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.