Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which city, on the shoreline of Cayuga Lake, is home to Cornell University?
2. Which city in California, home to an annual professional tennis tournament, had the highest proportion of millionaires in the USA in the first decade of the 21st century?
3. Which state capital lies on the banks of the White River?
4. In terms of land area, what is the largest city in the contiguous United States?
5. Arkansas State University is located in which city?
6. Which state capital is larger in land area than the entire state of Delaware?
7. Where in Virginia was the first permanent English settlement on American soil?
8. Which state capital was originally called Lohman's Landing, and lies on the northern edge of the Ozark Plateau?
9. Which city in Tennessee is home to the annual Blue Plum Festival, and is the site of East Tennessee State University?
10. Which state capital is situated on the banks of the Pearl River, and sits on top of an extinct volcano?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.