Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Wisconsin city is actually considered to be part of the Chicago (Illinois) Metropolitan area for census purposes?
2. The main campus of the University of Tennessee is located in which city?
3. Which city in Florida shares its name with a lake some 25 miles due south of it?
4. The United States Merchant Marine Academy is located in which small New York town?
5. Which city has nicknames including "Heart of America" and "Paris of the Plains"?
6. Which of these cities lies around 25 miles southwest of Glacier National Park?
7. Which Ohio city has a University which was the site of an incident in 1970 when four students, protesting against the Vietnam War, were shot dead by members of the National Guard?
8. Which city in Alaska shares its name with a species of bear?
9. Nicknamed "The Mall City", which Michigan city stands on a river of the same name and is noted for its brewing industry?
10. What is the southernmost city of the contiguous USA?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.