Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which city in Texas was devastated by a hurricane in 1900?
2. Which North Carolina city is part of the Piedmont Triad, alongside Winston-Salem and High Point?
3. Which city is home to the University of Florida?
4. In which Colorado city was the Coors Brewing Company established in 1873?
5. Which Midwest city is sometimes referred to as "Furniture City", due to its position as the leading furniture manufacturing city in the USA in the late 19th century?
6. Which city in the Fingers Lakes region of New York State calls itself the "Lake Trout Capital of the World"?
7. In which city would you find the University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League and venue for Superbowl XLII?
8. Which city is nicknamed "Titletown, USA"?
9. Which southern city was severely damaged by Hurricane Camille in 1969 and again by Hurricane Katrina in 2005?
10. Which city is nicknamed the "Electric City" because of five nearby hydroelectric dams on the Missouri River?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor zh1322
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.