Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which resort city traditionally hosts the opening race of the NASCAR season?
2. Which city is the birthplace of singer/songwriter Bob Dylan and is home to the Great Lakes Aquarium?
3. Which city is the site of Southern Methodist University?
4. Which Midwest city has a name that translates from the French for "of the monks"?
5. Which city was the site for the 1995 signing of the Peace Accord which ended the war in Bosnia?
6. Which city is nicknamed the "Mile High City"?
7. Which city is one of the "Quad Cities", alongside Bettendorf, Moline, and Rock Island?
8. Which city has nicknames including "Motown", "Motor City", and "Rock City"?
9. Which southern city was the last capital of the Confederate States, for a few days in April 1865?
10. Which New England city is nicknamed "Hat City" due to its historical role as a centre of America's hat-making industry?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor zh1322
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.