Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is the largest city in Montana?
2. The completion of the Erie Canal in 1825 triggered the huge growth of which city, which is located at its western terminus?
3. The National Aquarium is located in which city?
4. The University of Colorado is located in which city?
5. Which city is nicknamed "Beantown"?
6. Which city is sometimes referred to as the "Family-Friendly Las Vegas"?
7. Which state capital lies on the banks of the Missouri River?
8. Which city is sometimes known as the "Magic City" and "Pittsburgh of the South"?
9. Which city in New England is home to the Barnum Museum?
10. Situated on the Mexican border, what is the southernmost city in Texas?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor zh1322
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.