Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these battles of the First Crusade happened first?
2. Which is the oldest university in Europe?
3. What is the name of the oldest national library?
4. Where was the worst earthquake ever?
5. What war was the longest of all time?
6. What was the tallest building in the MEDIEVAL world?
7. Which was the first city in Europe to have a printing press?
8. Who was the first known explorer to land in the Americas after the Vikings?
9. Which of these four paintings became the most expensive Renaissance painting ever sold at auction, when it was sold in 1989?
10. Who is credited with discovering platinum?
Source: Author TeaBrielle
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.