Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was Morris Cohen?
2. What mistake did three German pilots make at Comiso Airfield on Sicily?
3. What "first" did Ernest Childers, George H. Cannon, Desmond T. Doss and Joseph T. O'Callaghan share?
4. What was noteworthy about British Sergeant-Major Charles Coward?
5. Who was the first American general killed during the war?
6. What was the name of British Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery's dog?
7. This flag officer (admiral or general) graduated from a well-known American military school in 1909 and held, among other awards, the Imperial Order of the Meiji, the Order of the Sacred Treasure and the Order of the Rising Sun. Who of the following is this?
8. Hitler's favorite books were novels about the American Old West. Who was his favorite author of these western novels?
9. What role did Tadao Fuchikami play during the December 7, 1941 raid on Pearl Harbor?
10. No civilian residents of mainland USA were ever killed by an enemy bomb. Is this statement true or false?
Source: Author HurricaneBill
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.