Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This traditional Jewish dish typically involves "dumplings" made of schmaltz, among other things.
2. In many Latin tapas restaurants, this dish is a favorite; it usually involves raw cubed fish, onions, and fresh herbs that are then doused in lime or lemon juice. The acidity cooks the fish and breaks down the onion while still maintaining the flavor and structure of the fish. What is it?
3. To serve something au gratin means to
4. You're looking for a nice meat substitute for a dinner guest who is vegetarian to replace beef tips. Which of these would be a good option?
5. You're craving some nachos, not just cheese and tortilla chips, but the real deal piled high nachos. Which of the following would you probably NOT see on your plate if you ordered nachos at an authentic Latin joint?
6. What does the term Bolognese refer to?
7. When in the mood for all American food like burgers and onion rings, to which of these might you pay a visit?
8. When a piece of meat has a good combination of fat and lean protein and it is clearly visible, chefs will say the meat is which of these?
9. Where does the chip butty hail from?
10. Which of the following expressions is used in reference to giving a toast during a meal in an Italian or Spanish environment?
Source: Author hmme224
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.