Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Faggots are a type of large meatball traditionally served with mushy peas and a rich onion gravy. But which animal provides the main ingredients?
2. Traditional English Bubble and Squeak is a way of using left over vegetables. But which?
3. Which is the only fish that can be used to produce a real Arbroath Smokie?
4. Which English county is the home of the traditional cake called Parkin?
5. Melton Mowbray pork pies are world famous, ( if you haven't tasted one, you haven't lived. ) According to the purists, which is the only breed of pig that can be used in the production of this delicacy?
6. If you were eating a Stottie Cake, in which part of the UK would you be?
7. Where would you normally expect to be served Colcannon?
8. Summer Pudding is made with bread.
9. What are Jersey Royals?
10. Wales is considered to be one of the best producers of which meat?
Source: Author romeomikegolf
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.