Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What ancient Chinese figure is said to have discovered the use of tea?
2. The spicy, milky tea from India is called what?
3. What Chinese priest was called 'the tea maniac' because he devoted his entire life to tea?
4. Which of the following tea names translates to 'Black Dragon' in English?
5. What tea is named for a British prime minister?
6. Which Indian tea is the base for Irish Breakfast Tea?
7. Young green tea whose leaves are rolled into a ball have what nickname?
8. Which tea can be described as 'Fujianese black, smoky tea which is produced by leaves shrivelled over pine fires'?
9. According to Japanese custom, should green tea be drunk with or without milk and sugar?
10. How do you say tea in Mandarin Chinese?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Leau
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.