Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Cat among the Pigeons", what is the name of the school, run by Miss Bulstrode?
2. In "The Pale Horse", where does Mark Easterbrook witness a fight between two girls?
3. In "The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side", the first murder victim is killed by an overdose of Calmo, a sedative. But what was the Calmo hidden in?
4. In "The Clocks", how many clocks are found in Miss Pebmarsh's house, which she declares do not belong to her?
5. In "A Caribbean Mystery", what was unusual about Major Palgrave?
6. In "At Bertram's Hotel", what sport was Ladislaus Malinowski well-known for?
7. In "Third Girl", where does Norma Restarick live, with Claudia Reese-Holland and France Cary?
8. In "Endless Night", what is Michael Rogers' job, when the story begins?
9. In "By the Pricking of my Thumbs", what is the nursing home called, where Tommy Beresford's Aunt Ada is a resident?
10. In "Hallowe'en Mystery", where has Superintendent Spence retired to?
Source: Author JaneMarple
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.