Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Passenger to Frankfurt", what opera does Stafford Nye go to see?
2. In "Nemesis", Miss Marple reads of the death of Jason Rafiel. But which Miss Marple novel did he appear in?
3. In "Elephants Can Remember", how many years ago did Celia Ravenscroft's parents die?
4. In "Postern of Fate", Tommy and Tuppence investigate a sixty-year old murder. But how did young Alexander Parkinson die?
5. In "Curtain: Poirot's Last Case", Hercule Poirot eventually dies. A newspaper published a front-page obituary for Poirot. Which newspaper?
6. In "Sleeping Murder", how was Lily Kimble killed?
7. In "Black Coffee", who assists Hercule Poirot to solve the crime?
8. In "The Unexpected Guest", how did Richard Warwick die?
9. In "Spider's Web", how did the victim die?
10. In "Three Blind Mice" or "The Mousetrap", the killer wants vengeance. During World War Two, three children were abused while being evacuees. But what was the name of the farm where they stayed at?
Source: Author JaneMarple
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.