Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "The Sittaford Mystery", what sport did Major Burnaby and Captain Trevelyan do in their youth?
2. In "Peril at End House", what nationality are Mr and Mrs Croft?
3. In "Lord Edgeware Dies", what was Lord Edgeware hoping to buy in Paris?
4. In "The Murder on the Orient Express", what does Mrs Hubbard find in her sponge bag?
5. In "Why Didn't They Ask Evans?", where is the village of Marchbolt?
6. In "Three Act Tragedy", what sort of sport is Captain Dacres connected with?
7. In "Death in the Clouds", what sort of poison killed Madame Giselle?
8. In "The ABC Murders", what item of clothing connects all three murders?
9. In "Murder in Mesopotamia", which river is nearby?
10. In "Cards on the Table", who makes their first appearance in a full length novel?
Source: Author JaneMarple
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.