Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following actors played James Bond in "Goldfinger?"
2. Goldfinger is the last name of the film's villain. What is his first name?
3. Goldfinger's verbally challenged manservant, Oddjob, was a lethal aim with his deadly bowler hat. What was the name of the actor who played him?
4. James Bond's car in "Goldfinger" was a wonder to behold. Among its accessories were machine guns, an ejector seat, an oil slick sprayer and a bulletproof shield. What was the make of this car?
5. Probably the most famous line of the film occurs when Goldfinger has Bond bound to a table with a deadly laser beam slowly coming towards him. In order to buy time, Bond asks Goldfinger "Do you expect me to talk?". To which Goldfinger replies "No Mr. Bond, I..."
6. Bond's first face to face encounter with Goldfinger occurs where?
7. What was the code name for Goldfinger's plan to destabilize the world's gold supply?
8. The soundtrack to "Goldfinger", composed by John Barry, is very effective. The title song was memorably sung by which artist?
9. The director of "Goldfinger" was Guy Hamilton.
10. How does Goldfinger die?
Source: Author fdgla
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.