Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. An Italian-American boy in New York City decides to get married and settle down. But when he discovers that his fiancee was once raped, he cannot handle it.
2. A man has a fatal heart attack. His wife realizes that she won't get any of her husband's inheritance if his family knows he died before his rich relative. So she pretends that he's gone to New York City on business, goes to the family's Irish estate, and tries to insure a cut of the loot.
3. A New Jersey convenience store employee must deal with idiotic customers, personal problems, and a friend at a neighboring video store that is always bother his customers. All of this on what was supposed to be his day off.
4. Six young girls from New Jersey set off to New York City to see The Beatles live on "The Ed Sullivan Show", even though they don't have tickets for the show. Despite many obstacles, the young ladies are determined to reach to their idols.
5. A war veteran pilot who is afraid to fly nevertheless follows his estranged girlfriend onto an airline flight on which she is a stewardess. But a food poisoning crisis incapacitates the crew, and he is the only person that can bring the plane down safely.
6. Dave, a radio station DJ, has an affair with one of his female listeners, Evelyn. But when he tries to go back to his regular girlfriend, Evelyn becomes psychotically persistant in remaining a part of his life.
7. In the future, the remains of human civilization is located in an underground city. To keep the populace under control, all citizens are kept drugged, and sex is outlawed. One citizen, however, stops taking the drugs and falls in love with his roommate. He is imprisoned, but escapes and tries to find his way to the surface.
8. A small-town rock band - The Wonders - rides the roller-coaster of music business success when one of their songs becomes popular nationwide.
9. A bank employee receives mysterious messages from a British spy via her work computer. After decoding a help message from him, she gets embroiled in a deadly espionage ring in an effort to rescue him.
10. What is the common trait of these nine movies?
Source: Author TonyTheDad
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.