Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. At the beginning of the film, how does the old Rose find out about the discovery of the drawing?
2. What does the Old Rose say the Titanic was called?
3. What, according to Jack, does Rose seem like?
4. Complete the quote. "With all due respect miss, I'm not the one _______ off the back of a ship here."
5. When Jack is invited to the first class dinner by Cal, and is helped by Molly Brown, what does she describe it as being?
6. Complete the quote. "I believe you may get your _____, Mr Ismay."
7. What branch of Dawsons does John Jacob Astor think that Jack is from?
8. When Jack invites Rose to "a real party", what is the name of the little girl he dances with?
9. Complete the quote. "In the eyes of _____, she belongs to Thomas Andrews."
10. What is the name of Cal's manservant, who Rose says used to be a cop?
Source: Author mag1997
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.