Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On the 'Dylan and the Dead' cover, what is between Dylan and the Grateful Dead Skull and Roses symbol?
2. On the 'Bringing It All Back Home' cover, what is Dylan holding?
3. On the 'Knocked Out Loaded' cover, what is the man in the sombrero doing?
4. The covers of 'Unplugged,' 'Down in the Groove,' 'Bob Dylan,' and 'Nashville Skyline' all have one thing in common. What is it?
5. On the 'Bringing It All Back Home Cover,' what is the lady in the red dress holding in one hand?
6. 'The Bootleg Series,' 'Blood On the Tracks,' 'Infidels,' 'Under the Red Sky,'--on which of these is Dylan not wearing sunglasses?
7. It is extremely rare when Dylan smiles for an album cover. Which of these albums features Bob smiling?
8. On the 'Slow Train Coming' album cover, what is the man in the foreground holding in his hands?
9. On 'The Basement Tapes' cover, which member of The Band is holding an accordion?
10. What is the predominant color of Dylan's paisley jacket on the 'Highway 61 Revisited' album?
11. Which Dylan album originally featured the famous 'rainbow hair' Dylan poster inside?
12. On the 'Biograph' cover, there are two of the same object featured, one blue and one yellow. What are these objects?
13. 'Infidels,' 'Down in the Groove,' 'Live At Budokan,' 'New Morning'--on which album cover does Dylan not have a beard?
14. Which of these early Dylan albums does not have the songs listed on the front cover?
15. Which album cover features Dylan wearing a scarf around his neck?
Source: Author stooben
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.