Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "All I want for you to do is take my body home. Well, well, well, so I can die easy. Well, well, well." This song is taken from the self-titled 'Bob Dylan' album, so you tell me what the name of the song is, to which these lyrics are attributed?
2. "Please see for me if her hair hangs long, if it rolls and flows all down her breast." This is taken from 'The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan' album, but to which track are these lyrics to be attributed?
3. "From the crossroads of my doorstep, my eyes start to fade. And I turn my head back to the room, where my love and I have laid." This is taken from Dylan's 'The Times They Are A-Changin' album, but from which song exactly?
4. "The wind knocks my window, the room it is wet. The words to say I'm sorry, I haven't found yet." This is from Dylan's 'Another Side of Bob Dylan' album, but from which song exactly?
5. "Ain't it hard to stumble and land in some funny lagoon? Especially when it's nine below zero and three o'clock in the afternoon!" This is from Dylan's life-altering 'Bringing It All Back Home' album, but from which song?
6. "Well, when the pipeline gets broken and I'm lost on the river bridge, I'm cracked up on the highway and on the water's edge." 'Highway 61 Revisited' is a classic album, obviously, but which song's lyrics have I quoted?
7. "I won't let you down, no I won't. You know I can if you can honey but, honey, please don't." Which 'Blonde on Blonde' track is this?
8. "No man alive will come to you, with another tale to tell, and you know that we shall meet again, if your mem'ry serves you well." 'The Basement Tapes' was a Dylan album featuring "The Band," but to which song do these lyrics belong?
9. "Well, that mocking bird's gonna sail away, we're gonna forget it. That big fat moon's gonna shine like a spoon.." This is an excerpt from which 'John Wesley Harding' song?
10. "For one thing that's certain, you will surely be a-hurtin'.." 1969 saw the shock release of the 'Nashville Skyline' album as Dylan turned from rock to country, but which track have I quoted here?
11. "So run here babe, put your little hand in mine. I got something to tell you, I know you're gonna change your mind." From the album all Dylan fans try to pretend never happened; which 'Self Portrait' song is this?
12. "My best friend said, "now didn' I warn ya, Brighton girls are like the moon, Brighton girls are like the moon." This is a quote from which song on the 'New Morning' album?
13. "You're beautiful beyond words, you're beautiful to me." These are lines from 'Planet Waves,' but from which song?
14. "We had a falling-out, like lovers often will, and to think of how she left that night, it still brings me a chill." These are lines from 'Blood On The Tracks,' but from which song?
15. "Don't turn away, you'll create sorrow. Time is an ocean but it ends at the shore, you may not see me tomorrow." Which 'Desire' track contains these lyrics?
16. "For they're deep and they're wide, and the world's on its side, and time is running backwards and so is the bride." Which 'Oh Mercy' track contains these lyrics?
17. "Don't say 'murder,' don't say 'kill.' It was destiny, it was God's will." This is from 'The Bootleg Series Volumes 1-3' album, what's the song called?
18. "Many days you have lingered all around my cabin door." This song's from the 'Good As I Been To You' album of 1992, can you name the song in question?
19. "Strange things have happened, like never before. My baby told me, I would have to go. I can't be good no more, once like I did before." This is one of the tracks from the 'World Gone Wrong' album, but do you know which one?
20. "She wrote me a letter, and she wrote it so kind. She put down in writing what was in her mind." This is one of the 'Time Out Of Mind' tracks, but do you know which one?
Source: Author andrewirving
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.