Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What song has these words: "We tanned his hide when he died, Clyde"?
2. In what song will you hear "If I was a sculptor, but then again no"?
3. "They burned down the gamblin' house. It died with an awful sound" is in what song?
4. What song includes "Your best bet's a true baby blue Continental"?
5. "Love is not a gadget, love is not a toy" is from what release?
6. In what song does the artist sing "Warm smell of colitas rising up through the air"?
7. "We're Archie Bell and the Drells from Houston, Texas" is spoken by the lead singer on what song?
8. In what song do you hear "A fork stuck in the road"?
9. "My little baby sister can do it with ease" is from what hit?
10. "His mama told him 'Some day you will be a man'" is from?
Source: Author mickeygreeneyes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.