Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was the album 'If You Want Blood You've Got It' released?
2. Who produced this album?
3. Which of these statements is true about this special album?
4. 'If You Want Blood You've Got It' was the first AC/DC album to have the same cover in all worldwide versions.
5. In which Scottish city was the album recorded?
6. How many songs does 'If You Want Blood You've Got It' feature from the album 'Powerage'?
7. How many songs does it feature from the album 'Let There Be Rock'?
8. With which tour is this album associated?
9. Phil Rudd did not play drums on 'If You Want Blood You've Got It'.
10. AC/DC released a song named 'If You Want Blood You've Got It' from the album of the same name.
11. What is shown on the album's back cover?
12. 'If You Want Blood You've Got It' featured Bon Scott on vocals.
13. A part of which song was cut off the album?
14. What are the last words said on the song 'Rocker' (on this album)?
15. How many guitar-solos does the song 'Let There Be Rock' feature on this album?
Source: Author ACDC58
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.