Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these songs was only been played live three times in the 1970s?
2. Two of KISS' biggest hits have been performed live many times, but were not performed on their albums' respective tours. Which songs are they?
3. There was a video released for this song, and it was rehearsed for the "Rock And Roll Over" tour, but hardly ever played on that tour. Which song is it?
4. Only two songs from the "Dynasty" album were played regularly on the ensuing tour. One of them, of course, was the smash hit "I was Made For Lovin' You." What was the other one?
5. Which song from the "Lick it Up" album was played on every tour until Eric Carr died?
6. When "Thrills in the Night" became a hit on MTV, it was added to the setlist in the second half on the "Animalize" tour. Which song was taken out of the setlist to make room?
7. Which song was NOT played on the "Asylum" tour?
8. What's the only Gene song on the albums "Animalize" through "Hot in The Shade" that was played live on just about every show of it's respective album's tour?
9. Which of these songs was played on the "Psycho Circus" tour?
10. What's the only KISS album that did not have an ensuing tour or TV appearance to support it?
Source: Author DrLoveGun
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.