Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The most appropriate question according to the Quiz Description. What Black Sabbath song on "Paranoid" contains the lyrics: "Storm comin' you better hide"?
2. People on the East Coast of the USA may not have feared El Nino, but people on the West Coast certainly did. What Black Sabbath song on "Vol. 4" contains the lyrics: "Lost in happiness, I didn't know fears".
3. When the '97-98 symptoms of El Nino had finally subsided, insurance companies were relieved. What Black Sabbath song on "Black Sabbath" contains the lyrics: "Sun is shining, clouds have gone by"?
4. Since El Nino has been around for years, the shock of El Nino's effects upon the USA in '97-98 was unexpected. What Black Sabbath song on "Masters of Reality" contains the lyrics "I can't forget you, or your surprise"?
5. If you were a heavy sleeper, you may not have woken up when the '97-98 El Nino first descended overnight. Imagine your surprise upon waking up and looking out the window. What Black Sabbath song on "Paranoid" contains the lyrics, "Yeah I looked through the window and surprised what I saw"?
6. Lots of people must have been praying before, during and after the El Nino of '97-98. Which song on one of the first four Black Sabbath albums contains the lyrics, "God is the only way to love"?
7. Humans have always wondered what happens when their spirit leaves the body. Survivors of El Nino can only wonder what has happened to their loved ones who passed away due to the storm. Ozzy has many secrets, hidden from his own mind as well as the rest of us due to years of drug and alcohol abuse, that may well come out someday. In what song on one of the first four Black Sabbath albums does he sing, "I can only let you know when I'm dead"?
8. Many people lost loved ones due to the '97-98 El Nino. Which Black Sabbath song on "Vol. 4" laments the lost of a loved one with the lyrics, "I lost the best friend, that I ever had"?
9. Those people who were outside in the heart of the '97-98 El Nino may have imagined the devil laughing and beckoning to them as destruction and chaos reigned. In counterpoint to question 6, what Black Sabbath song off of the "Black Sabbath" album contain the lyrics, "My name is Lucifer, please take my hand"?
10. If you were looking into Ozzy Osbourne's eyes (assuming he wasn't wearing those purple sunglasses), what color would you say his pupils were?
Source: Author raboo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.