Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Only Time Will Tell", Jimmy hopes he'll make it to a certain year. What is the year?
2. In "Jamaica Mistaica", what Jamaican location does Jimmy mention?
3. In "School Boy Heart", what do the back-up girls sing?
4. "Holiday": "You're caught up in ___________/You think it's such a great asset/but you're wrong, wrong, wrong." What words go in the blank?
5. "The Bob Roberts Society Band": Where and when does the band play?
6. "Overkill": Where did Jimmy find the truth, and what was he munchin' at the time?
7. "Desdemona's Building a Rocket Ship": "She's got a passion for _______" What?
8. "Cultural Infidel": What great composer does Jimmy mention?
9. "Happily Ever After (Now and Then)": Jimmy mentions one of his other songs in the lyrics. Which one?
10. According to "False Echoes", where was Jimmy's dad's first birthday celebrated?
Source: Author mickeygreeneyes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.