Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Sting's real name?
2. Sting's song "Desert Rose" is a favourite of mine. An Arabic singer joins him on this recording. Choose the correct statement from the following list.
True. It's a man.
True. It's a woman.
Untrue. This is a solo.
Untrue. Sting wrote the song. He doesn't perform it.
3. Sting married second wife Trudie Styler in 1992. Who was his first wife?
4. Joseph Sumner, Sting's son, fronts a band. What is it called?
5. Sting's song "Perfect Love Gone Wrong" is narrated by which kind of character?
6. One of Sting's songs, "Fields of Gold" was recorded by another singer. Who was s/he and what was the name of the album?
7. Sting has sometimes worked as an actor. In the black comedy movie "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels", he played JD, the father of Eddy, one of the main characters. What was his character's profession?
8. Sting has written his autobiography. What is the title of the book?
9. Which of the following is not a Sting song?
10. Singer, songwriter, author, activist, actor - Sting has his finger in a lot of pies. His first and second wives are both actresses, and at least one of his kids is a singer. Which job did his father do when Sting was a boy?
Source: Author Sallyo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.