Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The producers for this album were George Young (Angus and Malcolm's brother) and Harry Vanda. What band were these people from?
2. "T.N.T." is the fifth song on the album. What do the letters stand for?
3. What design is on Angus' hat on the cover?
4. What is the last line of the chorus of "Little Lover"?
5. Phil Rudd broke his thumb while recording, so who replaced him?
6. Which date was this album released?
7. What song is this from:
"Well I worked real hard and bought myself
A rock 'n' roll guitar
I gotta be on top some day
I wanna be a star
I can see my name in lights
And I can see the queue
I got the devil in my blood
Tellin' me what to do
(And I'm all ears)"?
8. Complete the lyric:
"I'm as cool as a body on ice
Or hotter than a rollin' ______".
9. Which extra instrument is used in "It's a Long Way To the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll)"?
10. In "Little Lover", what popular drink was NOT the wet patch on the seat of the car?
Source: Author thekillerz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.