Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera were the most famous couple of Mexican art, but were they ever married?
2. She married Jackson Pollock and virtually managed his affairs, what was her name?
3. Camille Claudel was lover and artistic partner to which famous French artist of the late 19th - early 20th century?
4. Helen Frankenthaler was married to which prominent American artist from 1958 to 1971?
5. Georgia O'Keeffe and Alfred Stieglitz were married from 1924 until his death in 1946. What was Stieglitz's specialty?
6. French painter Robert Delaunay and Russian painter Sonia Terk were married in 1910 in Paris. Later they developed a new art movement that Apollinaire dubbed...?
7. Mikhail Larionov was one of the primary innovators within the new Russian avant-garde that began developing in the early 20th century. What was the name of his lifelong partner in this pursuit?
8. Another couple who emerged amongst the Russian avant-garde of the early 20th century, Alexander Rodchenko and Varvara Stepanova, were involved in which art movement?
9. Artist and dancer Sophie Taeuber became which Dada artist's wife in 1922?
10. Barbara Hepworth married two artists. Her first husband was sculptor John Skeaping (1925 to 1931) while her second husband was which other British sculptor?
Source: Author thejazzkickazz
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.