Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which monarch made his son the first Prince of Wales?
2. Which King led the English army against the French at Agincourt, during the Hundred Years War?
3. This King was widely despised, and legend has it that he was so evil that after being entombed at Winchester Cathedral, the roof directly over his coffin caved in. Who was he?
4. When Henry V died, his infant son Henry VI was crowned King. He was obviously unable to begin ruling, so England and France were ruled by Regents. Gloucester was the Regent for England, whenever this other person was absent. Who was this Regent of France?
5. Who was Henry VIII's last wife?
6. Which King is supposed to have suffered from porphyria?
7. From when to when did Victoria reign?
8. Who was the Virgin Queen?
9. Which King is reputed to have murdered the Princes in the Tower in the 15th century?
10. Where was the husband of Queen Elizabeth II born?
Source: Author nicklocher
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.